Tuesday, April 6, 2010

American Idol Top 9-Lennon/McCartney

No real comments tonight...too much other stuff going on, but here's my rankings!

TOP 6
Lee, Dude, I mean Jude, Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, you are amazingly good looking and you can sing to me anytime.
Crystal didgeri-did it and came together tonight!
Katie let it be and rocked out the house! WOW!
Casey, may be a jealous man but he didn't hurt anyone with that performance.
Tim, I would take all of his lovin' if he sent it to me, he is over 18 and he loves Jesus, so it would be ok.
Big Mike, I would not be a lonely person if he was my friend because he is a to the we some.

BOTTOM 3
Andrew, may not care too much for money because it can't buy him love, but I might buy his cd.
Siobhan, this experience has change her world and usually you can hear her high notes around the universe.
Aaron's performance was a long and winding and bad one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hard work always pays off. Thanks for this work and please keep it up. http://www.laamash.com

Unknown said...

Such a great post and thank you so much. Keep sharing.... Please visit my site Yahoo contact telephone number uk