Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi-Lo-Ha-La

It's been a very long time since I did my hi-lo-ha-la! I'm trying to get back into the routine of blogging so here we go!

Hi
I got my hair chopped off, 6 whole inches! I get bored with my hair and it often ends up in ponytails so I decided it was time for a change. I love it!

Lo
I've been feeling sick a lot lately. Not sick, sick...just sick, like something just isn't right. Well the doctors finally figured out that I have low iron and extremely low vitamin D. You vitamin D level should be between 100 and 250, mine are at a 14. It's probably due to the winter months and not getting as much sunshine as I should. It will probably take me around 6 months to get my levels up taking the supplements so I'll be getting all the sunshine I can! I guess this is a hi as well, that they finally figured me out!

Ha
I bit it in the church parking lot yesterday. I had on wedges although they weren't too high. I had my hands full and my ankle rolled...and I rolled with it. I don't think anyone saw, I jumped up and acted like nothing happened until I got the car. I'm glad that I can laugh at myself even when I'm injured.

La
Tomorrow, I am going to a wedding! Not just any wedding, but the wedding of Linda and Don. Linda is my friend, Holly's mom. I am so excited to be able to celebrate with her as she gets married again.

5 comments:

lenamarie said...

Awesome Jaci. Can't wait to see you in July!!

Lisa said...

Cool about your hair... I'm getting mine cut this week too. Sorry about your fall!! And I hope you get some more sunlight, I know I could use it too!!!

chelsea said...

Nice blog! Hope you'll post more!


SQL Server 2008 | Seattle Homes

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog,Thank you!

Journal GĂ©neraux said...

nice!!