Thursday, March 4, 2010

American Idol - Top 10 Boys

Big Mike - "This Is A Man's World"
Great performance. Nice microphone acrobatics. I think Mike will make it into the Top 4 at least. I love his lips and I cannot lie, you other girls can't deny...

John - "Gravity"
I just can't look at John when he performs. I like him alright when I close my eyes. He did do better this week although he still needs to work on connecting with the songs.

Casey - "I Don't Wanna Be"
What do you think his ritual is? I hope he makes it into the Top 10 so we find out. Casey is a great musician. Electric guitar=HOT! There were parts of the song where I couldn't understand him, it sounded bit mumbled.

Alex (a.k.a. MULLIE) - "Everybody Know"
Nasty 1/2 Mullet turns me off but he was much better than last week. He seems like a sweet boy and has super cute dimples. I liked him playing the guitar and singing, that's his thing.

Todrick - "What's Love Got To Do"
I still think Todrick has some creepy yellow eyes. They were accentuated by the metallic pleather jacket. I'm not a fan, he's just trying too hard or something.

Jermaine - "What's Going On"
The onesie he wore in his interview was a little too revealing for me. Jermaine was better this week but not great. He seems overly confident. He was better this week but not great.

Andrew - "You Give Me Something"
Andrew needs to shave. His facial hair was patchy and gross. I loved Andrew in Hollywood week but he's gone downhill since. I hope he sticks around another week just so he'll have another shot.

Aaron - "My Girl"
Aaron is getting stronger. His confidence showed this week and it made him a much better performer.

Tim - "Come On Get Higher"
I love Matt Nathanson and was so happy to hear one of his songs on AI. Tim is so sweet and cute. I wish he was a better singer/performer because I really like him but it's just not there yet. He has little if any stage presence.

Lee (a.k.a. My Boyfriend)- "Lips Of A Angel"
Walking out, holding a mic stand=HOT. A little pitchy at times but the raspy voice has me sold. I heart Lee!

Top 2
Big Mike and Lee

Top Middle 2
Alex and Casey

Middle 2
Aaron and Tim

Bottom Middle 2
Jermaine and Andrew

Bottom 2
John and Todrick

No comments: