Monday, March 22, 2010

Favorite Things #2



#1 - I just bought a Keel's Simply Diary on my latest adventure to Southlake, TX. It is random and awesome (like me)! The diary has multiple choice questions, fill-in the blanks, funny quotes as well. It's great for someone like me that wants to keep a daily journal but doesn't have the time nor the energy to write something every day. You're guarenteed to sounds witty every day! :)




#2 - I just got diagnosed with mild/moderate Sleep Apnea a couple weeks ago. I've been completely exhausted over the last 6 months or so. No amount of sleep was helping and I finally mentioned it to my doctor who sent me to have a sleep study. After two nights of being attached to wires on my head, neck, fingers and legs...they discovered that I had SA. This means that I stop breathing when I sleep. On average I stopped breathing 13 times an hour and the longest I went without oxygen was 16 seconds. Because I stop breathing, my brain wakes me up thus I've not being getting deep sleep. So for the past 2 weeks I've been sleeping with a CPAP machine. The machine was a little scary at first and it probably won't assist me in meeting the man of my dreams BUT I'm finally waking up in the morning feeling somewhat rested! My body isn't used to getting that deep of sleep so once I've been on the CPAP for awhile I should feel even better!



#3 - Papermate flair pens have been one of my favorite things for a few years now. I love the felt top pens and I can't get enough of the fun colors! I buy a new pack every couple months because I'm always losing a color. I've started using the pens to color coordinate my calendar which is great. Orange is for appointments, Blue is for school, green is for birthdays, pink is for work and purple is for other. I'm a little OCD about my calendar and the pens make my life happy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

JACI!!!!! I love Flair pens too!!!!

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Jaci - I love me some colorful markers :). I have a case full. Only really awesome people do.

And I totally added the Keel Diary to my amazon wishlist - looks fun!!

chelsea said...

Nice post! Keep posting.


SQL Server 2008 | Seattle Homes